November 27, 2013

What I'm Thankful For... (And It's Time To Vote Again!)

First of all, I'm thankful for my Kickstarter backers.

Thanks to you, my Kickstarter project has met its financial goal and it will be funded when it ends on Tuesday! Cue the fireworks! I'm so excited that I will now be able to take my "A Bouquet From The Cat" designs to our local printer and have them made up into cards and giclee prints.  

To celebrate, I'm adding these two new cat designs to the original 16 choices  (thank you to everyone who voted yesterday):
And I'd LOVE to add MORE designs. 
 So here is my stretch goal:

For each $100 that I raise beyond my goal in the next 5 days, I'll be able add another 2 designs to be printed up. So my first stretch goal is to reach $1300, and I'll add two more new designs. Here are the 8 designs that are now in the running:

Please vote for your favorite 2 new designs in the comments section of this blog post. Voting will end tomorrow night, Thurs. November 28 at 8 p.m PST. I will also be accepting votes on my Facebook page and my Kickstarter update #3, but please, only one vote per person (that is, one vote for two designs). NOTE: The kitty designs above are just thumbnails; the actual color of the prints and notecards will vary slightly from what you see on your screen...

We have just five days left to reach any stretch goals, so please help spread the word.  Even the smallest pledges add up fast!  Thanks for sharing my project link with all of your cat-loving friends: http://kck.st/1bnprOr

In the mean time, I'm counting my blessings: family and friends, my kitties, my art supplies, a warm house, food in my fridge, the beauty of Mother Nature, and generous strangers.  I hope all of you have a blessed and delicious Thanksgiving tomorrow, and I look forward to fulfilling the pledge rewards over the next few months.


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: